As a family-owned business, we foster a family atmosphere where our team members are our most valuable asset. We like to say we are “Big enough to work on projects that matter, yet small enough where you can see the results of your contribution.”
Whether we are designing and building revolutionary equipment for our customers, or manufacturing the many other items that are molded, fabricated, machined or assembled, we embrace a challenge and take pleasure in making products that make a difference.
Our core values
- Lifelong Learning – through lunch and learns, outside formal learning experiences, a collegial environment of shared information, cross-training and other informal pathways, you will be working with a team of professionals who come from multiple educational pathways and experiences. We will constantly challenge you to develop your mastery and help you stay current with technology and practices.
- Engagement – As a company, WE are fully committed to quality processes and products and to a supportive work environment. That commitment shows in our staff. World class companies are built by engaged individuals. And the great thing is…Engagement is what makes work FUN!
- Accountability – Blaming and finger pointing are NOT a part of this culture! Individual responsibility, teamwork and continuous process improvement keep us on a “World Class” path.
- Proactivity – We place an emphasis on thinking ahead, anticipating what could go wrong.
If you share these values, you may be the next great addition to our team!
Wellness and life balance
We offer competitive salaries and benefits which include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Retirement Savings (401K) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Supplemental Voluntary Insurance
Our contract manufacturing services routinely require technical skills in the following areas:
- Wire and Cable Assembly
- Machine Operation
- Quality Inspection
- CMM Programming
- Injection Molding (Technician and Process Technician)
Professional Opportunities generally include:
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Business Development
Qualified candidates are encouraged to explore current opportunities by contacting Melissa Smith via email at Melissa.Smith@kimballelectronics.com or by visiting the Kimball Electronics career page at www.kimballelectronics.com/career.